Sunday, January 16, 2011

14 Karat Solid Gold Kiddush Cup


These days, its pretty hard to impress your circle of Hungarian friends. Gold jewelry? Check. Gold chandelier? Had it before the Herend. Gold toilet & bidet set? I have one at home and in my Miami Beach apartment. These are things that every former citizen of the Austro-Hungarian empire has. So stand out from the crowd with the 14 Karat Solid Gold Kiddush Cup and Tray from Eichler's ($16,500). At 210 grams and with a matching tray, it might not improve the taste of your wine, but it will sure make you look a lot cooler drinking it.

2 comments:

  1. Such an useful post about Karat Solid Gold Kiddush Cup and Get the Karat Cups online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Admin,

    Wow! This is such a fantastic and useful post. I really love it. It's so good and so cool. I'm just surprised. I hope you continue to do your job in this way in the future as well.

    Online sterling silver kiddush cups israel

    ReplyDelete